Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Who we are:
Fide Freight provides essential freight services organizing shipments across the United States. We pride ourselves in going Above & Beyond in service. The couch or chair you’re sitting in had to be transported via truck at one point in its journey to where it is now. What happens when items need to be moved from A to B takes organization and exceptional problem solving, that’s where Fide Freight comes in.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the Fide Freight Sales Team. The Logistics Sales (LS) finds new and expands current business with companies that have shipping needs. The LS provides frontline, outbound prospecting, lead generation, and follow up, clearly communicating Fide’s value to companies. An LS will also provide resolution to customer issues and operational support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- We are family-owned and operated with pride
- We aren’t trying to be the biggest, but the best
- We don’t hire to fire, we hire to train and grow
- We heavily protect our culture and our people
- We don’t supply jobs, we supply careers
What We Value:
- Caring: We believe those who care provide the best service.
- Confident: We believe confidence creates trust.
- Resilient: We believe one must persist through challenge.
- Committed: We believe commitment creates craft.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want a direct correlation between earnings and effort
- You have an interest in the most lucrative and recession-proof industries
- You want to support others around you
- You want a career and not a job
About the Job:
First 30 Days:
- Get trained on the industry and Fide Freight’s systems. Learn how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts.
- Start making outbound customer calls to find new business and accounts
- Shadow fellow sales team members
- Attend weekly trainings to continuously learn and grow
- Strengthen your industry knowledge and sales skills through 1:1s
- Understand how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
- Have a great understanding of Fide Freight’s systems and the sales cycle
- Be able to start delegating operations tasks to team members
- Be proficient at turning cold leads into freight moving clients
You will be successful if:
- You want to win all the time and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
You will be super successful if:
- You have an existing book of business and need an excellent operations team
- You have been in the logistics space for over 2 years and need professionals to mentor you